Search News & Insights
Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution Department January 2014 Newsletter
AUTHOR(S): Brian Buggy, Michael Byrne, Niamh Counihan, Sharon Daly, Nicola Dunleavy, Bryan Dunne, Tom Hayes, Carina Lawlor, Bríd Munnelly, Julie Murphy-O’Connor, Tony O’Grady, Rebecca Ryan
PRACTICE AREA GROUP: Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Welcome to the Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution Department January 2014 Newsletter.
As with previous newsletters, we aim to provide up-to-date content on commercial litigation developments that may be of interest.
In this issue:
- New personal insolvency regime for Ireland
- After Pirate Bay, Commercial Court blocks another file sharing website
- Divergence on surrogacy at the Court of Justice of the European Union
- Can the public gain access to pleadings?
- The importance of patient consent for medical practitioners
- Want to arbitrate? Be proactive
- No two sides to the story until the second side is heard
- Negligent land valuations: The dangers of buying before you sell
Click here to read the articles.