Search News & Insights
Defamation and Privacy - February ezine
Please see the latest Defamation and Privacy ezine.
In this issue;
- Playboy sues Irish website over Kate Moss photos
- Government opens Irish family law courts to the media for court reporting
- Convention on the Constitution recommends referendum on blasphemy
- News website found liable for defamatory material
- Irish High Court has no jurisdiction in internet defamation claim
- Media injunction obtained against TV3 over archive material
- Compensation awards on the increase for false accusations of shoplifting
- Changes in Monetary Jurisdictions of the Irish Courts
Click here to read all articles in full.