Search News & Insights
Healthcare Group Newsletter, April 2014
Welcome to the Healthcare Group's April Newsletter.
This quarter we look at the White Paper on Universal Health Insurance and the radical changes it could mean for Irish healthcare, a High Court damages settlement for a 'near death experience', stem cell research in Ireland and the success of the Dental Complaints Resolution Service.
In this issue:
- White Paper on Universal Health Insurance outlines radical change to Irish Healthcare
- High Court awards damages against HSE for a ‘near death experience’ following a hospital delay
- Reduction of damages where potential defendant not sued
- Legal Aid for Inquests – giving families access to legal advice
- Milestone for stem cell research in Ireland
- What next for the Medical Council?
- The Dental Complaints Resolution Service explained
Click here to read the articles.