Search News & Insights
Insurance Group Spring Newsletter, April 2011
Welcome to the Insurance Spring Newsletter 2011. In this issue:
- ECJ Test - ACHATS Decision;
- Corporate Governance Code for Credit Institutions and Insurance Undertakings;
- Central Bank Publishes Consultation Paper CP47 on Proposed Changes to Consumer Protection Code;
- Proposed Amendment to the Insurance Mediation Directive (2002/92/EC);
- Measures on Fitness and Probity in the Banking Sector; EIOPA Launches Europe-Wide Insurance Stress Test;
- High Court Uploads Financial Services Ombudsman Finding and Clarifies its Role in Hearing Appeals form Decisions of the FSO;
- How Reliable are Choice of Law and Jurisdiction Clauses in Insurance Contracts?;
- Insurance Considerations Taken into Account in Determining Undue Delay and Pensions Ombudsman Names Company and Directors following Non-Compliance Ruling.
Click here to view all of the articles.