Search News & Insights
Technology and Commercial Contracts Group Ezine March 2011
PRACTICE AREA GROUP: Technology and Innovation
Welcome to the latest edition of our Technology and Commercial Contracts e-zine. As with previous e-zines, we aim to provide up to date content on legal and/or commercial developments that may be of interest to our clients and other corporates and institutions doing business in or through Ireland. In the past few months we have witnessed some very significant court decisions which we have highlighted in this e-zine and which may be of particular interest to In-House Counsel.
Should you have a query, please do not hesitate to contact John O’Connor, Partner, Technology and Commercial Contracts.
IN THIS ISSUE
- Technology and Commercial Contracts Group Ezine March 2011
- Update: Indemnities In A Business Sale
- Refusing To Perform May Repudiate The Contract – De Beers V. Atos Origin
- Data Transfers To Israel - Decision 2011/61/Eu
- Graphical User Interface Granted Copyright Protection By The ECJ
- Options For Regulating Gambling Published
- All That Glitters….Consumer Rights And Gold Trading
- Recent Decision By The English High Court Is Significant As It Did Not Apply The Traditional Test For Liquidated Damages