Search News & Insights
Environment, Planning and Safety Newsletter, April 2014
Welcome to Matheson's Environment, Planning and Safety newsletter which provides insight into recent significant developments, including the landmark court decision this month arising from an action by the Environmental Protection Agency against landfill companies and their Lender Bank in respect of costs of a waste facility.
The articles in this issue are;
- Environmental Protection Agency in Court against landfill companies, their lender bank and receiver seeking payment of landfill closure and restoration costs
- Safety of onshore and offshore oil and gas
- The beginning of the end for delays in Irish environmental decision-making?
- “The Celtic Tiger ate my homework” – the recession defence
- When is a wind turbine in the right place at the right height?
Click here to read all of the articles in full.