Search News & Insights
Insurance Group Autumn Newsletter, October 2011
Welcome to the Insurance Newsletter Autumn 2011. In this issue:
- Corporate Governance Code - Guidelines for Compliance Statement;
- New Fitness and Probity Standards for Insurance Undertakings;
- Insurance (Amendment) Act 2011 - Changes to the Insurance Compensation Fund;
- D&O Update - The Criminal Justice Act 2011 and the Central Bank (Supervision and Enforcement) Bill 2011;
- Brokers Under a Duty to Consider Terms of Insurance and Suitability Every Year;
- FSO Proposal to Publish Complaints Record of Financial Services Providers;
- High Court upholds decision of the Financial Services Ombudsman in favour of financial services provider;
- Publication by Central Bank of Ireland of Corporate Governance Code for Captive Insurance; and
- Captive Reinsurance Undertakings and Solvency II Update.
Click here to view all of the articles.