Search News & Insights
Insurance Group’s November Newsletter
Welcome to the Insurance Group's November Newsletter.
The aim of our ezine is to provide you with a brief update on the main legal, regulatory and industry developments over the last quarter which we believe may be of interest to you and your business.
In this issue:
- Central Bank update
- Solvency II update
- EIOPA update
- Non-compete clause for insurance broker upheld by English High Court
- Insurance Ireland Health Insurance Council says Budget 2014 will have a negative impact
- Cybercrime in Ireland – the stats
- Financial Services Ombudsman – update
- Personal injury and medical negligence: costs follow the event – or do they?
- Proposed amendments to the Insurance Mediation Directive
- Professional negligence actions – non suit
Click here to read the articles.