Search News & Insights
Matheson WMB Female Entrepreneur of the Year Award Finalists
The 2019 finalists have been announced for the Matheson WMB Female Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
Matheson is delighted to once again support the Women Mean Business (WMB) Conference and Awards, dedicated to highlighting the work of both Irish and international businesswomen and female entrepreneurs.
For the third year running, Matheson is sponsoring the Female Entrepreneur of the Year Award which will be presented to a woman who has achieved great results in her own business. Deirdre Dunne, Partner and Head of Business Development, joins the judging panel this year and will be presenting the award on behalf of Matheson. Liz Grace, Partner and Director of Communications Strategy has also continued her role as WMB Gender Diversity Ambassador in 2019.
The finalists for the Matheson WMB Female Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2019 are:
- Ciara Crossan - Founder and CEO, Wedding Dates
- Eimer Hannon - Founder and MD, Hannon Travel
- Lorraine Heskin - Founder and CEO, Gourmet Food Parlour
- Carol Joyce and Anna Hosty - Founders and Directors, Yourells Hair Group
- Áine Kerr - Co-Founder and COO, Kinzen
- Emma Lacy - Commercial Director and Partner, Horan Automation & Consulting
- Laurie Mannix - Co-Founder and Director, MKC Communications
- Nicola O’Neill - Managing Director, Harvest
The awards ceremony and conference will take place in The Shelbourne Hotel, Dublin on Monday, 30 September 2019, showcasing a great line-up of speakers including Margot Slattery, Sodexo Ireland, Oliver Loomes, Diageo Ireland, Fiona Edwards Murphy, ApisProject, Claire McHugh, Axonista and Louella Morton, TestReach.
Looking forward to the event, Deirdre Dunne said –
“Congratulations to this year’s finalists for the WMB Awards, especially those in the entrepreneur of the year category. Diversity is a core value at Matheson and we are committed to embedding diversity and inclusion into everything we do. I am delighted to be involved in this event, which honours some of Ireland’s most inspiring female business leaders and role models.”
View the full list of finalists on the Women Mean Business website.