Search News & Insights
Regulatory Risk Management and Compliance Newsletter - February 2014
The latest edition of our Regulatory Risk Management and Compliance Ezine has just been published.
In this issue:
- Today the Central Bank issued its Enforcement Priorities and its Programme of Themed Inspections for 2014
- Proposed revision of the Client Asset Requirements (“CAR”)
- The revised Capital Requirements regime (“CRD IV”)
- Revised Corporate Governance Code for Credit Institutions and Insurance Undertakings 2013
- MiFID II agreement reached; New authorisation process for MiFID firms
- Administrative Sanctions Procedure and the new Inquiry Guidelines
- Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing Guidelines published for the funds industry
- Transfer of certain responsibilities under the Criminal Justice (Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing) Act 2010
- Review of the Regulation of Bank Charges in Ireland and Remuneration Guidelines for MiFID firms.
Click here to read all of the articles.