- Accounts Payable Specialist
- Legal Personal Assistant - Litigation
- Operations Administrator
- Company Secretary - Funds
- Compliance Assistant
- Communications Executive
- Key Account Manager
- Company Secretary - Corporate
- Working Capital Manager
Please send your CV and cover letter to Jane Creaner-Glen at email@example.com or visit the Matheson LinkedIn Careers page to view our current vacancy listings and to apply for a position.
Why choose us?
Matheson is one of Ireland’s largest law firms. Established in 1825, we are headquartered in Dublin and also have offices in London, New York and Palo Alto. More than 600 people work across our four offices, including 80 partners and tax principals and over 350 legal and tax professionals. Our clients include the majority of the Fortune 100 companies. We also advise 7 of the top 10 global technology brands and over half of the world’s 50 largest banks.
For more information on the firm including information on the awards and accolades won recently, please click here.
The group is made up of the following departments:
- Business Development
- Learning and Development
- Risk and Partnership Affairs
- Legal Personal Assistants
- Document Production and Support
What we look for?
Our business services teams provide support across all areas of the Firm. We look for people who have a demonstrable track record in their area of expertise and are committed to providing the highest standards of client service. We ask that you have a collaborative, flexible approach and bring with you a commitment to consistent delivery.
Learning and Development
We believe that training is integral to everyone's career development at the firm. Our Learning and Development department, together with our HR team, organise a comprehensive training programme for everyone working in Business Services.
The sessions are delivered by a mixture of internal and/or external presenters, depending on the topic and area of expertise required. The sessions cover a range of topics aimed to improve and develop your skills.
For people in supervisory or managerial business services roles, sessions have focused on:
- Business skills - meetings, networking, presentation skills
- Business management - managing contracts, internal client care
- People management - delegation and supervising others, interviewing
Other sessions available to all business services employees include:
- Written communication
- Confidence and communication
- Working effectively/managing your workload
The benefits we currently offer include:
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Confidential employee assistance programme
- On-site gym
- Subsidised restaurant and coffee bar
- Cycle to Work scheme
- TaxSaver commuter tickets