Finnbahr is a consultant in the firm’s Finance and Capital Markets Department. He has experience across multiple jurisdictions advising lenders, sponsors and borrowers spanning a range of industries in relation to financing transactions (both domestic and cross-border) including bilateral and syndicated loans, leveraged and acquisition finance, fund finance and restructurings.
- Advising mandated lead arrangers in relation to a sustainability-linked €200,000,000 revolving credit facility made available to an Irish head-quartered agricultural supplier with global operations;
- Advising lenders in relation to a circa €200,000,000 net asset value financing arrangements to Irish funds;
- Advising a leading international financial institution in relation to the restructuring of €750,000,000 finance, corporate and real estate arrangements in connection with a prominent Irish asset;
- Advising an Irish Investment Limited Partnership in relation to its €200,000,000 financing arrangements;
- Advising a market leading Irish head-quartered asset manager in relation to is debt financing arrangements;
- Advising an iconic Irish agricultural producer in respect of its issuance of a €250,000,000 equity linked exchangeable bond to finance an acquisition;
- Advising a multi-national sanitary production group in respect of the Irish aspects of its €340,000,000 financing arrangements with a syndicated of lenders;
- Advising a syndicate of lenders in relation to €128,000,000 term and revolving facilities made available for the acquisition of a prominent Irish company operating in the motor industry, and for working capital requirements of that company;
- Advising an Irish head-quartered, multi-national group in relation to its US$81,250,000 financing arrangements;
- Advising a market leader in the telecommunications industry in connection with €100,000,000 working capital and capital expenditure facilities;
- Advising an iconic Irish agricultural food and produce supplier with global operations in connection with €168,000,000 acquisition, capital expenditure and working capital facilities; and
- Advising a leading financial institution on its provision of €33,000,000 facilities to finance the acquisition of a prominent pharmaceutical group of companies and other future acquisitions.
Admitted as a barrister and solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand - 2014
University of Otago, LLB