- Matheson announces the appointment of four new partners in Q1 2020, bringing the total number of partner appointments in the last six months to seven.
- Partner team expands to 96, operating in more than 30 sector focused legal practice groups.
Matheson today announced that it has appointed four new partners in Q1 2020, bringing the total number of partner appointments in the last six months to seven, and the overall figure to 96. The new partners have been appointed in the areas of Corporate M&A, Employment, Technology and Innovation, Data Privacy, Tax, Commercial Real Estate and Risk Management.
Commenting on the new appointments, Michael Jackson, Managing Partner at Matheson, said:
“These new appointments underpin our continued growth in both the capacity and the expertise that we offer to clients. I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate each of our new partners and wish them every success in their careers with Matheson”.
“The past twelve months have seen significant growth across the firm, such as the expansion of our London and Cork offices, and the establishment of the Matheson Digital Services Group. As we move further into 2020, external developments such as in relation to the future trading relationship between the EU and the UK, climate and sustainability considerations, ongoing tech disruption - and of course potential changes arising from the creation of a new Government programme of activity - will have implications for our clients and their businesses. Our new partner appointments, combined with the existing expertise across our business, enables us to proactively support our clients in navigating these developments.”
The seven new Matheson partners and their practice areas are:
- to attract, retain, develop and empower diverse talent;
- to partner with our clients and community to contribute to wider diversity and inclusion initiatives;
- to further embed our core values of Respect, Diversity and Partnership into our culture;
- to build diverse and inclusive teams that deliver innovative solutions to our clients and for our business;