Pictured (L-R) Matheson Partners Karen Reynolds, Éanna Mellett, Rebecca Ryan, Liz Grace and Tom Hayes, together with Fiona Boland, Director of Marketing
Matheson has been ranked Ireland’s Most Innovative Law Firm 2017 in this year’s Financial Times Innovative Lawyers Awards. In addition, the firm has been ranked in the FT’s Top 20 Most Innovative Law Firms in Europe.
The results were announced at the FT awards ceremony which took place in London on Wednesday, 4 October, with this year's competitive programme drawing over 1000 entries from law firms and in-house legal teams from across Europe.
Further accolades received by Matheson in the FT’s 2017 awards for legal innovation are:
- Top 10 Most Innovative Law Firm in Europe for Dispute Resolution
- Top 10 Most Innovative Law Firm in Europe for Collaboration
- Top 10 Most Innovative Law Firm in Europe for New Legal Products and Services
- Most Innovative Irish Law Firm for Strategy and Changing Behaviours
- Most Innovative Irish Law Firm for Collaboration
Matheson was the only Irish law firm commended by the FT for innovation in strategy and changing behaviour; collaboration; and new products and services.
Welcoming the news, Managing Partner Michael Jackson said:
“We are delighted that Matheson has been recognised for leading the way in legal innovation in these prestigious, European-wide awards. This achievement reflects the high standards of service which we provide to our clients, and the breadth of the firm’s expertise across a number of complex legal matters.”