Career First Programme
Our Career First Programme is a dedicated 12-month programme for first-year undergraduate students. The programme will give students an insight into the work we do at Matheson, and how a leading internationally focused law firm operates. You will experience a two-day workshop in April, a week placement in our offices in July, a visit to a client office in October to learn about the role of an in-house lawyer and various social events throughout the 12 months. In addition to building a strong network of contacts, you will also have access to the graduate talent and development team for advice and support throughout the 12 month period.
What We Look For
- High academic and personal achievements.
- Candidates who fit well with the firm's values and culture.
- A clear level of understanding of what is required to work in a commercial law firm.
- Evidence of teamwork and taking responsibility.
- Evidence of motivation with the right attitude, drive and ambition.
How to Apply
Our Career First Programme is now closed for applications.