Vincent is a partner in the Finance and Capital Markets Department.
Vincent’s experience covers a range of finance and structured finance transactions, including, a variety of asset-backed securitisations, forward-flow / loan origination financings, collateralised loan obligation transactions, green bonds and, project and infrastructure finance. Vincent also has significant experience in loan portfolio transactions, particularly in the securitisation context.
Vincent began his career at Matheson and returned to the firm in 2020 following four years in the London office of Allen & Overy LLP. As a result of this experience, Vincent has particular expertise in structured finance and securitisation.
Vincent's experience includes:
- Advising financial institutions in relation to a variety of asset-backed securitisation transactions including RMBS, CMBS, Auto ABS, Consumer Loan ABS and Credit Card ABS.
- Advising buyers and sellers of loan portfolios, with particular experience in relation to the financing of loan portfolio acquisitions by way of securitisation.
- Advising financial institutions in relation to forward-flow financing of a variety of loan origination platforms, including, auto, consumer loan, mortgage lending, credit cards and real estate finance.
- Advising Issuers and Managers in relation to collateralised loan obligations transactions.
- Advising financial institutions in relation to project and infrastructure finance, in particular from a debt capital markets perspective, including project bonds, green bonds and whole-business securitisations.
- Advising in relation to the termination of securitisation transactions.