Gráinne is a partner in the firm’s International Business Group. Gráinne practices Irish corporate law, with a primary focus on advising US and other international clients establishing operations, and doing business in and from Ireland.
Gráinne provides advice in relation to inward investment projects, providing insights on the Irish legal considerations associated with establishing operations and headquarters in Ireland. Gráinne also provides ongoing corporate governance advice in connection with the day-to-day operation of Irish businesses. As part of this role, Gráinne acts as an external board advisor, and provides strategic advice on best corporate governance practices.
Gráinne regularly advises multinationals in implementing global reorganisations (including post-acquisition integration and consolidation projects, spin-off transactions, and cross-border mergers and acquisitions). Gráinne advises on the complex legal considerations and issues that can arise for Irish subsidiaries on such multi-jurisdictional restructurings.
As a result of her key relationship role with clients and international law firms in this location, Grainne regularly travels to the US and was previously seconded to Matheson’s San Francisco and Palo Alto offices.
- Advising international corporations on establishment and expansion projects in Ireland.
- Standing Irish corporate counsel to many international companies.
- Advising Fortune 100 US corporations on the planning and implementation of group-wide international restructurings including IP reorganisations, pre- and post-acquisition integration transactions, consolidation and restructuring projects, cross-border mergers and acquisitions, spin-off and separation transactions.
- Managing significant multi-jurisdictional international reorganisations.
- Providing ongoing strategic advice and counselling to a range of international corporations, including in relation to cash and dividend repatriation strategies.
University College Dublin, Bachelor of Business and Law (Hons)