Sarah Jayne Hanna is a partner in the International Business Group at Matheson. Sarah Jayne practises corporate law and works with international companies on the establishment, expansion and operation of their businesses in Ireland. Sarah Jayne also advises clients on the complex legal and commercial issues that can arise on international transactions involving Irish subsidiaries of overseas companies, including advising on a broad range of corporate reorganisations.
Sarah Jayne also advises corporate clients on a broad range of contract, corporate governance and business-related issues, including directors' duties and compliance matters. In addition, she provides ongoing corporate advice and strategic counselling to clients, including advice in relation to distributions and complex cash repatriation strategies.
- Advising international corporations on establishment and expansion projects in Ireland.
- Standing Irish corporate counsel to many international companies.
- Advising Fortune 100 US corporations on the planning and implementation of group-wide international restructurings including IP reorganisations, pre- and post-acquisition integration transactions, consolidation and restructuring projects, cross-border mergers and acquisitions, spin-off and separation transactions.
- Managing significant multi-jurisdictional international reorganisations.
- Providing ongoing strategic advice and counselling to a range of international corporations, including in relation to cash and dividend repatriation strategies.
"I would highly commend
Sarah Jayne Hanna. We were very impressed."
Chambers Europe 2019
Law Society of Ireland, Solicitor
Law Society of Ireland, Diploma in Finance Law
Trinity College Dublin, LLB