Our Financial Administration Services and Compliance team has a proven track record in providing a comprehensive company secretarial and company law compliance service to financial services institutions. We have worked successfully for many years in maintaining the statutory records and public filings for many of the leading Irish and international financial institutions, investment banks, asset management companies, UCITS and non-UCITS investment companies, private limited companies, unlimited companies and companies limited by guarantee.
Led by Gavin Coleman, our team is committed to providing a technically first-class service that meets the needs of our clients at all times. We commit to providing you with the best advice and timely support in the increasingly complex regulatory environment within which you operate.
Our service guarantees:
- Accessibility – our approach ensures accessibility, advice and support with a particular emphasis on response times. We maintain close contact with your independent resident Directors which can facilitate speedy Board decisions and execution of documentation.
- Ability to Deliver – our Company Secretaries work side-by-side with specialist lawyers in our market-leading Asset Management and Investment Funds, Finance and Capital Markets, Insurance, and Aviation Finance and Transportation practice areas, thereby ensuring we are well attuned to the ever-changing administration and compliance requirements of financial institutions in Ireland.
- Quality of Service – our core objective is to provide a consistent and client-focused service, ensuring that the appropriate advice is provided both on point and on time.
- Compliance – our experienced Company Secretaries work with specialist lawyers at the firm to ensure that clients are compliant with their underlying Irish obligations.
- Cost Efficiencies – we are conscious of the financial constraints that exist on all clients and are committed to ensuring that our clients obtain value for money. Our qualified Company Secretaries deal with financial institutions on a daily basis so they know the environment within which you operate. We can match their experience to your needs, ensuring the most cost-effective team is working for you.
- Customised Service – our objective is to work as an extension of your “in-house legal team” with regular engagement in relation to ongoing requirements. We continually refine and tailor our offering to meet client specific requirements. The team brings together highly experienced individuals, all of whom are focused exclusively on advising national and international financial institutions, which enables us to add real commercial value to the services we provide.