"Excellent service as always, accommodating of all our needs. Willing to work with us to find solutions to challenges we face, timely responses and availability at short notice to address queries."
Recognised as a market-leader in Ireland, we advise domestic and international financial institutions, non-bank lenders, large corporate entities, real estate investors, investment funds and real estate developers on all aspects of real estate financing.
Our dedicated Real Estate Finance team has a unique and in-depth understanding of the real estate finance market which has been developed through our role advising on many large-scale real estate finance transactions. We have experience of advising on many sector specific products, including residential and office developments, shopping centres, student accommodation, nursing homes and the Private Rented Sector.
While our team deals with all aspects of real estate finance, we have particular experience of the following types of transaction:
- Commercial and residential investment and development financings.
- The provision of bilateral and syndicated facilities.
- Mezzanine and other subordinated debt structures.
- Lending to public and private real estate investment funds (such as REITs, ICAVs and QIAIFs).
- The financing, sale and purchase of various commercial and residential real estate loan portfolios.
Our dedicated team is led by four partners.View All
Representative transactions include:
- Advised a syndicate of lenders on the provision of a loan secured on Ireland’s largest shopping centre.
- Advised an international developer of student accommodation on its financing requirements in relation to a number of major student accommodation developments in Dublin.
- Advised a Singaporean entity in relation to the provision of bank finance to it to fund the development of a major office block in central Dublin.
- Advised a syndicate of lenders on the provision of a loan to a private equity fund for the acquisition of a large office building in Dublin’s docklands.
- Advised an international lender regarding the provision of development finance for the development of a large mixed use office, retail and residential development in Dublin’s docklands.
- Advised a syndicate of lenders in relation to the provision of development facilities to the developer of a large family leisure park in the midlands.
- Advised an Irish bank in connection with a loan to a domestic developer for the financing of a large office block in Dublin 2.
- Advised the purchaser of a large Dublin shopping centre in relation to its financing requirements for the acquisition of the shopping centre.