Caroline is a partner in the Tax Department of Matheson. Caroline advises on cross border tax planning, transfer pricing, tax controversy matters and inward investment projects. Caroline also has extensive experience in international corporate restructurings as well as mergers and acquisitions on an international and national level.
Caroline is co-author of the Irish Chapter of the IBFD's publication on Transfer Pricing. Caroline was previously seconded to the tax department of a multinational company.
Caroline is a Chartered Tax Advisor and a member of the Law Society of Ireland.
- Advising numerous international corporations on their establishment in Ireland.
- Advising on substantial integration projects pre and post mergers and acquisitions for various international clients.
- Providing ongoing strategic advice for a range of international corporations.
- Advising clients on the application of the Irish transfer pricing regime including mutual agreement procedures and correlative relief claims.
- Advising clients on contentious tax matters with the Irish Revenue Commissioners and foreign tax authorities.
Recognised as a Rising Star for Tax and the Jurisdictional Winner in Ireland at the Rising Star Awards Europe 2021
Recognised in the Expert Guides Rising Stars Guide 2021
Shortlisted Rising Star in Tax
European Women in Business Law Awards 2020
Admitted as a Chartered Tax Advisor
Qualified as a solicitor in Ireland
Trinity College Dublin (LLB)
University College Dublin (LLM Commercial Law)
Judge Business School, University of Cambridge, Senior Associate Programme